Eligibility conditions for admission to MBBS course are as stipulated by the Tribhuvan University, Nepal. The candidates must have passed intermediate Science/Class XII/10+2 or "A" Level of I. Sc or proficiency certificate in General Science from recognized university of Boards or an equivalent examination of Higher Secondary School level obtaining minimum 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English in aggregate. The student should have passed separately in theory & practical examinations of Physics, Chemistry & Biology. The International candidates have to pass the entrance examination conducted by TU/IOM. The Nepalese students are admitted through joint entrance examination conducted by TU/IOM on merit.
Following Documents Must Be Produced
Candidates must submit the following document in order to get admission:
- Original mark sheet of Intermediate of Science/Class XII examination of 10+2 system or an equivalent examination of higher secondary level,
- Original certificate of intermediate of science/class 10+2 system of an equivalent examination of higher secondary level,
- Attested copy of the proof of citizenship or passport.
- Original character certificate, original transfer certificate from the academic institution or 10+2 school or Higher Secondary Level last attended,
- Original Migration Certificate from the academic institution or 10+2 school or Higher Secondary Level last attended,
- Six copies of recent passport size photographs, and
- Original mark sheet of SLC or equivalent, original SLC pass certificate & character certificate.