With routine eye examinations. this involves:
· Complete clinical evaluatin of the eye.
· A visual acuity testing is done for every patient.
· After a split lamp examination, refraction is done wherever required.
· All patients entering the clinic for the first time undergo a detailed fundus examination with indirect ophthalmoscope, to rule out any retinal disease.
· Eye muscle coordination especially for children is tested.
we at our center feel your eyesight is irresplaceable. many of the normal daily activies we take for granted-working , driving a car, reading – depend on the health of our Eyes. Eye disease which goies undetected can lead to unnecessary impairment of sight.